Regional Sales Manager, Eastern Canada
- Remote, Canada
Title: Regional Sales Manager, Eastern Canada
Location: REMOTE: Ontario, Canada
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in with a direct path to GM/Country Manager running all of Canada within a few years. You will manage a team of 6 direct sales reps and manage about 5-7 independent rep groups covering Eastern Canada.
- Global Manufacturer of Outdoor Recreational Equipment
- 25+ Years in Business
- 10+ Brands Strategically Developed or Acquired to cover 5 specific market segments
- Privately Held - 1,500+ employees
- Nearly all their products are produced and manufactured in the United States
- Regional Offices in the US, Europe and Mexico
- Key Customers include Blue Chip brands like McDonalds, Disney, IKEA, MLB Sports Franchises and more
- Evaluate current distribution channels and identify opportunities for growth.
- Evaluate each direct sales reps territory plan and work with them on opportunities for growth.
- Evaluate independent agency partners seeking growth opportunities.
- Act as key liaison between internal business unit heads.
- Update General Manager on progress of strategic plans, initiatives, sales reps and agency partners performance.
- Ensure the team is leveraging company tools and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ Years' B2B Sales Experience
- Experience managing agency / rep groups as well as a direct sales force.
- Industry experience in construction, building materials, outdoor recreation or similar channels is preferred.
- 50% travel