Territory Sales Manager
- Denver, CO
Title: Territory Sales Manager, Colorado/Mountain Region
Location: Colorado or Utah
Our client has been designing, manufacturing and installing high end, luxury horticulture structures for over 50 years. They are widely considered the gold standard in their industry. They are growing their presence in the U.S. and need to add a Sales Executive to cover Colorado, Utah, etc.
- Industry leader in luxury, high end greenhouse design and manufacturing.
- Entry price point is $30K with custom structures coming in well north of $250K
- The company designs and manufacturers all of their own products.
- Privately held and HQ'd in Europe - they have grown North America's market by 10x over the last 5 years.
- YoY growth for the past 8 years has been consistent and Canada is the next primary focus.
- Develop and own the territory plan for defined regions including Colorado and Utah.
- Follow-up on inbound leads maximizing conversion KPIs
- Grow a network of relationships within the architectural community specific to high end residential channels.
- Provide local market insights to Sales Leadership that help optimize marketing spend returning more inbound leads.
- Attend relevant trade shows to drive brand awareness and lead generation activities.
- Self starter, ability to work remote and drive results without being closely managed.
- Ability to develop a territory plan and establish relationships in the architectural community.
- 3+ years experience selling in the residential construction industry.
- Luxury product experience is a major plus.
- Ability to travel in order to do business