1630 - Urology Practice Opportunity in Georgia
National Health Staffing Resources
- Valdosta, GA
Urologist Practice Opportunity in Georgia
- Hospital-employed practice opportunity
- Not for Profit Community owned hospital serving 15 counties with 400,000 patient population
- State of the art Intuitive da Vinci Xi Surgical System
- Holmium Lunemis Puls 100H Laser
- OEC Elite CFD Premium Mobile C-Arm cystoscopy table
- Monday thru Friday 8a to 5p; shared call coverage
- Strong surgical services program as well as comprehensive cancer center
- Excellent base salary and bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k with matching, malpractice insurance and CME time with financial support
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and more!
- Job Number 1630
Why Consider Living Here?
- Great college town!
- Highly affordable cost of living - Your income goes much further
- Easy access to multiple beaches and several metropolitan communities
- Excellent weather to help take advantage of all the outdoor amenities
- Thriving community with growing arts and dining scene
Wednesday, January 6, 2021