1814 - Radiologist Needed Near Charleston, WV
- Charleston, WV
Radiologist Needed Near Charleston, WV
Seeking BC/BE Radiologist to join a well-respected, private radiology practice with a mission is to provide the highest quality diagnostic radiology service to southern West Virginia.
- Call is shared every six weeks and the group utilizes a nighthawk service for after-hours preliminary interpretations.
- Expected load is 80-120 reads per day.
- Proficiency in interpreting all cross-sectional modalities including CTA, MRA, and PET/CT is required
- Prefer well trained physician, with a strong MSK background, to additionally provide all facets of general diagnostic radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography.
- Experience performing limited interventional procedures, such as image guided biopsies, myelograms and arthrograms, is desired.
- The group currently interprets studies for two hospitals, a mammography center and several outpatient clinics (all interlinked with remote reading capability).
- The position offers a partnership opportunity with competitive compensation plus a comprehensive benefits package.
- The opportunities for outdoor amenities are endless with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking and caving all within minutes of downtown.
Tuesday, January 5, 2021