1689 - Permanent Hematology Oncology Advanced Practice Opportunity in the Bay Area, CA
- San Francisco, CA
Permanent Hematology Oncology Advanced Practice Opportunity in the Bay Area, CA
- Seeking full-time Oncology/Hematology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Clinic based: Patient care, infusion center supervision, care coordination and inbox mgmt.
- Two years of Oncology experience preferred, not required
- Work hours are 11a - 7pm, M-F mostly infusion setting
- Other minimum qualifications include:
- Active California License
- Outstanding clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced clinical setting
- Additional preferences:
- Familiarity working with Epic EMR
- Experience working in multi-specialty group and/or integrated healthcare system
- Practice offers a competitive income and comprehensive benefits package
- Job Number 1689
Why consider living in California
- Real Estate market is booming.
- Expect great weather no matter where you are in California.
- Aside from the beautiful beaches, Californias landscape is very distinct
- Healthy Living.
- Top-notch education.
- Thrilling nightlife.
- Diverse Communities
Tuesday, January 5, 2021