1627 - Endocrinologist Opportunity in Georgia
National Health Staffing Resources
- Valdosta, GA
Endocrinologist Practice Opportunity in Georgia
- Hospital-employed practice opportunity
- Well-established practice; 100% endocrinology
- Not for Profit Community owned hospital serving 15 counties with 400,000 patient population
- Practice includes one other endocrinologist, a physician assistant, certified diabetes nurse educators and a registered dietitian
- Work with an Endocrinologist who is Ivy League Fellowship trained and started the practice
- Hiring due to continued growth of the practice and area
- Excellent base salary and bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k with matching, malpractice insurance and CME time with financial support
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and more!
- Job Number 1627
Why Consider Living Here?
- Great college town!
- Highly affordable cost of living - Your income goes much further
- Easy access to multiple beaches and several metropolitan communities
- Excellent weather to help take advantage of all the outdoor amenities
- Thriving community with growing arts and dining scene
Wednesday, January 6, 2021