1600 - ENT Group Practice Opportunity in Upstate New York
National Health Staffing Resources
- Syracuse, NY
ENT Group Practice Opportunity in Upstate New York
- Nearly 300 bed hospital seeking additional ENT for hospital-employed group practice
- Call of 1:4
- Service area of 250,000 and medical staff of nearly 200 physicians; very strong referral base
- Office on hospital campus and close to recently renovated OR suites
- Hospitalists available for admissions
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible required
- Active and unrestricted New York license or ability to obtain
Compensation Package Details:
- Excellent Base salary with wRVU incentives
- Signing bonus, Annual Educational Loan Repayment, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation package
- 29 days PTO, Comprehensive Health Insurance, Occurrence-based Malpractice Policy coverage, 401k and Employer Pension Plan contribution
Why consider living in Upstate New York?
- The Empire State is heaven for foodies.
- Nature and Green space.
- Discover magnificent architectural treasures.
- New York state is wine country.
- One word, Opportunity.
Wednesday, January 6, 2021