CRNA Needed Near Columbia, South Carolina
About this Position
Seeking a CRNA near Columbia, SC. This is a full time position. Qualified candidates must be able to work independently and as integral part of our care team to provide excellent care in challenging situations. Experienced CRNA's and new graduates are welcome.
- Anesthesia covers 5 ORs, bread and butter cases including orthopedics, ENT, GI, GYN, and OB, Urology, Spine, General Surgery, and Endoscopy
- Excellent schedule including call
- Lots of autonomy
- Opportunity to do spinals, epidurals, and regionals - must be proficient or willing to learn
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for additional compensation
Why consider living in South Carolina
- All the green space / parks.
- Affordability, almost 13% lower than the national average.
- Southern hospitality at its finest.
- The beaches, miles of seashore, luxurious resorts, and plenty of offshore recreation.
- Gas taxes are low which means the costs of transportation are the lowest in the US.