1718 - Pulmonary Critical Care Practice Opportunity in Georgia
- Valdosta, GA
Pulmonary Critical Care Practice Opportunity in Georgia
- Award winning independent community-based teaching hospital seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care physician
- Eleven consecutive "A" hospital safety ratings from The Leapfrog Group
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by JCAHO
- Position is open due to growth; 2021 Graduates encouraged to apply
- Shared call coverage and just one weekend per month
- Hospitalist program in place to handle admissions
- Starting salary based on MGMA specialty specific data
- 100% of annual profits from practice paid to physician as if you owned it independently
- Full benefits package including:
- Relocation assistance, medical benefits, PTO and CME allowance
- Monthly stipend while completing training for upcoming grads
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Board certified or truly Board Eligible required unless upcoming graduate
- Job Number 1718
Why consider living in Georgia
- Housing and general cost of living in Georgia is cheaper than the US average.
- High performing high schools and colleges.
- Enjoy Georgias natural countryside beauty on a day-to-day basis.
- Georgia is a culture of hospitality and friendliness.
Tuesday, January 5, 2021