Retail AssociateEsther & Mila St. Louis City County, Missouri, United States (On-site)
Do you love all things skincare, jewelry + crystals? Esther & Mila is an all natural, vegan skincare and body care brand - made locally in St. Louis. We embody a “high vibrational” lifestyle through all our products, jewelry + crystals. This brand new store is a chance for people to experience E&M for themselves. Located in the heart of historic Central West End.
- Provide an exceptional high-end, luxury experience to customers.
- Educate guests with extensive product knowledge.
- Help maintain brand standards through the boutique.
- Assist in inventory management and sales goals.
We are a small business boutique with great opportunity for growth and responsibility in the role. You are a great fit if you have…
- Excellent communication + people skills.
- Familiarity with skincare, jewelry + crystals.
- Experience in a luxury product setting.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Knowledge, Skills/Abilities and Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must 18 years of age or older
• 1 + year’s retail sales/customer service experience preferred
• Must be available to meet the scheduling needs of the business
• Able to communicate with customers, co-workers and management in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to execute knowledge from product knowledge training to support with customer service
• Can read and explain product labels
• Can follow direction and perform other duties as assigned by Manager
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity. May be required to work in other stores from time to time. The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, retail store and residences or commercial vehicles, e.g., use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.