Director of Contract Staffing Sales
Ventech Search Group
- Tempe, AZ
Director of Contract Staffing Sales
Ventech Search Group, one of the leading industrial automation and manufacturing executive search firms in the United States, has partnered with one of the top staffing executives, who has built and exited multiple agencies. He will serve as our strategic advisor/investor and help take us to the next level by adding in-house contract staffing services to our existing direct-hire service offerings.
We are building the future of permanent placement and contract engineering staffing with a mission to find hundreds of industrial automation, robotics, and manufacturing engineering professionals their dream job or their next fulfilling long-term contract position.
We seek a Director of Contract Staffing Sales to help us build our new contract engineering staffing division.
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE:
- Experience opening new doors with mid to large-size industrial automation, robotics, and manufacturing companies nationwide. Your year one expectation will be 70% hunter/30% account management role; in year two, that should adjust to 50/50.
- Demonstrated success with landing and expanding accounts. We need someone who understands how to penetrate accounts and secure new business across multiple departments.
- Demonstrated success in building and leading sales and recruiting teams.
- Grit and a WINNING attitude
- Team mentality. The CEO is an ex-professional athlete passionate about building teams that work together for the success of everyone.
- High sales IQ
- Lifelong learner
- Extremely strong work ethic. Top performers don’t believe in a 9 to 5.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospect new business through cold calls, email marketing, LinkedIn marketing, warm leads, and collaboration with sales office team to exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Work directly with customers to understand their business operations and provide face-to-face consultations via Zoom (and in-person if local to your area) to add value to their organization through the installation of Ventech Search Groups’ contract and permanent placement service offerings.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to Ventech Search Group’s expectations and the challenges customers present you.
- As the contract staffing division grows, you will be responsible for hiring, training, leading, and mentoring a best-in-class sales and recruiting team.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard-working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to Ventech Search Group’s success.
- Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship, engaged management, and pro-active, process-oriented sales approach.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to trade shows and within your local market to secure new business.
Why work for Ventech Search Group?
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision & other voluntary benefits
- PAID training & development program
- The opportunity to build and grow a brand new division with the autonomy to make your own decisions and mold the contract business for years to come.
Ventech Search Group is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not sponsor applicants for work visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Flexible, and that’s not just smoke in mirrors. We are looking for the best person who can establish our contract division as quickly as possible
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance