Are you interested in working at an innovative Medical Device/Pharmaceuticals company?
Performing laboratory specialized data entry of ultra-cold samples on dry ice (e.g., frozen blood vials, frozen animal tissues, drug compounds, etc.) and developing detailed discrepancy reports requiring extreme attention to detail, problem solving, computer skills, and Excel proficiency.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sort and inventory of research material, which may include, but is not limited to: wet tissues, blocks, slides, paper data, and/or frozen temperature sensitive material.
· Keep the Biorepository Lead informed of day-to-day progress, including irregularities and deviations from the normal.
· Knowledgeable of Standard Operating Procedures and equipment of the Archives.
· Perform actual archiving procedures necessary for the completion of assigned projects.
· Available for offsite projects / travel.
· Performance of other duties as assigned by the Biorepository Coordinator or appropriate supervisory personnel.
· Understand the significance of Quality Control procedures and perform his/her work accordingly.
· High school graduate (or equivalent).
· Able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
· Capable of producing high quality work with constant attention to detail.
· Ability to learn and use Microsoft Office and database software.
· General knowledge of rules of effective business English usage, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Conform to all requirements for background checks, health and safety issues, security clearances
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Perform duties with the highest regard for safety and quality
· Understanding of importance for compliance with applicable US and OECD regulations
· Ability to understand and follow site protocols, policies, and procedures
· Must be flexible, forward-thinking, motivated, and have the ability to act independently
· Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
· Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Location: Leesburg, VA 20175
Employment Type: W2 employee with competitive benefits.
· Choice of medical, dental, and vision plans.
· Paid vacation time.
· Competitive hourly rate.
This is a great opportunity, and we are looking to fill this role with the right person. If you are ready to embark on an amazing new career opportunity, APPLY RIGHT NOW!