Ventura Solutions LLC
- Vernon Hills, IL
Are you interested in working at an innovative Medical Device company?
Growing medical device consulting and staffing firm is looking for a remote, part-time Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper in Illinois!
We are seeking an energetic professional who has very good communication, organization, and bookkeeping skills. This person must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks independently with little or no supervision. The Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper should also be detail oriented and love numbers, bookkeeping, and entering accurate data.
This is a great opportunity for career growth!
- Manage all general bookkeeping tasks including bank reconciliations and payroll.
- Other administrative and bookkeeping tasks, as needed, to support the management functions of the firm.
- Process and manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Process and create expense reports.
- Editing, combining, and formatting confidential PDF documents.
- Handling, uploading/downloading/storing confidential documents and ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintaining electronic records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible, including legal documents, insurance policies and contracts.
- Data input and verification.
- Creating Power Point presentations.
- Creating Excel spreadsheets.
- Creating and maintaining standard operating procedures.
- Answering and routing phone calls and helping clients.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, along with travel.
- Working with suppliers such as insurance companies.
- Customer Service experience: 1 year
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook): 2 years
- Administrative Assistant experience: 1 year
- Experience with Bookkeeping 1-2 years
- QuickBooks Online: 1-2 years
- Excellent computer skills, very comfortable with working with cloud-based solutions, such as shared drives.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping best practices and methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills/etiquette.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- Highly motivated and mature.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
- Experience handling confidential documents and ensuring they remain secure.
- Follow instructions and orders with ease.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to adapt.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in the staffing or consulting industries.
- Experience with Acrobat PDF Professional.
Remote Office Requirements
- Fast internet connection (30MB+ Download) + (10MB+ Upload)
- 2 monitors or 1 large monitor
- Good cell phone signal in home office
- Quiet office with minimal distractions
- Associates degree preferred, not required
Location: Remote, ideally the candidate will live in Illinois but not required.
Pay: $16-$25 per hour
Hours: Typically, available during normal business hours 9-5 CST
Employment Type: Part-Time, potential for full time.
About Ventura Solutions:
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. Our extensive industry expertise in medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products along with an exceptional talent pipeline make us a top choice for a wide range of projects. We also offer great benefits which enable us to attract and retain top talent in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products space. For more information and other job opportunities visit us at ventura-solutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Friday, September 9, 2022