Sr. Recruiter (Remote -Work From Home)
Ventura Solutions LLC
- Vernon Hills, IL
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. We believe that the best way to advance healthcare is through innovation and continuous improvement. We value our commitment to solving healthcare's toughest problems and delivering world-class products, services, and human resource solutions. We are a company of problem solvers, inventors, teachers, and friends.
Our company offers an energized, collaborative, optimistic, and fun culture that cultivates an inventive spirit while being committed to exceeding client expectations. We offer tremendous opportunities for career growth, fulfilling projects, excellent salaries, a competitive benefits package, flexible hours, along with many work from home/remote opportunities. For more information about us visit us at www.ventura-solutions.com
Are you looking for a remote senior recruiter position that involves finding the very best talent for some amazing companies? Are you also looking for a new opportunity to grow with an expanding company?
If so, we’re looking to meet you!
People skills, emotional intelligence, and competitive drive are what we desire for this role and we're looking for the best in you!
!! We are looking for self-starting & ambitious individuals!!
- Source and identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Submit qualified candidates to clients.
- Negotiate hourly and salary pay.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to generate referrals.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment activities, as needed.
- Closing and hiring candidates.
- New business development as needed.
If this sounds like you, and we've got your interest, here's what you'll need to be considered:
- 3 + years of recruiting experience in the staffing industry.
- Excellent computer skills (Office, Adobe, Internet).
- Experience working in a VMS for an MSP is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to successfully interface with clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Enjoy working in a very competitive environment.
- Ability to qualify and close deals.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking/Sales Systems, Crelate Talent preferred.
- Experience using sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and various job boards.
- Customer and sales-focused experience.
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices, and procedures for sourcing and screening in a recruiting and staffing environment.
- Must have excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with Technical, Quality, Regulatory, and Product Development recruiting in the medical device space is a plus.
- High School diploma, Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience or strong interest in business development and sales
- Experience doing cold calls to both clients and candidates and has no problem doing industry minimums calls/day in either business development and/or recruiting
- Experience with full life-cycle recruiting desk, generating client business through your own leads, negotiating fee agreements, presenting resumes, negotiating rates, scheduling interviews, working directly with the clients and consultants
- Current/Prior experience in recruiting & business development and working directly with end clients, enjoys working both sides of the desk
- Current/Prior experience in business development for new accounts or within existing accounts.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive nature
- Builds strong relationships with peers and with partners to enable higher performance
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions, and experimentation for improvement
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation, and manages innovation to reality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
Requirements for Home Office:
- Fast internet connection (50MB+)
- Good cell phone signal in home office
- Quiet home office with no distractions
If you can say YES to the above requirements, we want to talk to you – APPLY NOW! We would love to talk about your experience, career goals, and fit with this amazing role.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive Base with potential for Bonus + Unlimited Commission
- Choice of medical dental and vision plans
- Paid Time Off
Sounds Exciting Right?
This is a great opportunity and we're looking to fill this role with the right person. If you are ready to embark on an amazing new contract opportunity, APPLY RIGHT NOW!
Offering world-class solutions for our clients is only part of our mission. Providing a rewarding and fulfilling place to work is a top priority for us. From an industry-leading compensation package to a focus on work-life balance, we offer a challenging and flexible place to achieve your career dreams. Make your impact today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Wednesday, May 18, 2022