Manager, Product Marketing
Ventura Solutions LLC
- Vernon Hills, IL
We are recruiting for this exciting full-time Product Marketing Manager position, please apply if you are interested!
Job Title: Manager, Product Marketing
Reports To: Director
Position Location: Vernon Hills, IL
Type of Employment: Full-time (Permanent)
FLSA Status (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the global revenue and profitability for the companies key product segment. The successful individual will drive revenue and margin expansion through effectively positioning and promoting product lines, relative to customer needs and the competition. This role will own the commercialization of new products, reinforce existing products, and grow the companies product brand. This role will develop effective marketing and sales campaigns utilizing quantitative date from company tools such as Salesforce (CRM), Business Intelligence (BI), Web Analytics and Voice of Customer (VOC). The role requires a deep understanding of eCommerce, with the ability to develop strategies to support growth in Social, Web, Organic/ Paid Search, and Market Place sales channels. Partner extensively with product management, marketing, sales, and end users to provide VOC on the portfolio and ensure that we are capitalizing on marketing opportunities and maximizing our share gain.
- Achieve revenue and profitability targets for the companies Business portfolio.
- Develop a clear and competitive value proposition by working closely with key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute campaigns and programs, along with related materials for use by customers, sales, eCommerce, print email, etc. Partner on execution.
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy that includes the customers digital journey from customer acquisition, to purchase through retention and account expansion.
- Partner with the Social Media Manager to successfully develop and execute Social Media Strategy, content and listening programs.
- Develop an ecommerce website strategy, with the ability to develop and influence content creation and website merchandising that facilitates on-site conversion.
- Influence paid marketing campaigns in partnership with paid search manager
- Proactively catch new product introductions from Product Management and lead the commercialization process
- Contribute to market / workflow application specific initiatives for key customer segments such pharma/biotech, academics, food & agriculture, and manufacturing.
- Understand website metrics, and adjust strategy and tactics for accelerated growth
- Understand product and segment performance, adjusting strategy and tactics for accelerated growth
- Identify and gather market data to support operational and strategic goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher learning institution required, degree in business, marketing, or comparable discipline a plus
- 5+ years of marketing / eCommerce experience
- Demonstrated track record of revenue and profitability growth
- Experience in creating and delivering a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Deep understanding of digital marketing.
- Experience in developing social media strategy
- Experience working as or with an ecommerce site merchandiser
- Understanding of site search tactics and metrics
- Experience with digital sales enablement / campaign development
- Experience localizing messaging to meet the needs and digital behaviors of a global customer base
- Analytical; understands data management and application of data to solve marketing problems.
- Strong practices related to measuring campaign effectiveness, attribution/contribution, and testing
- Traditional marketing training in 4P/7P framework
- Customer insights experience including a VOC toolkit with relevant examples of prior achievements
- Ability to improve marketing ROI and directly impact revenue
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Ability to travel approximately 10%
About Ventura Solutions:
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. Our extensive industry expertise in medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products along with an exceptional talent pipeline make us a top choice for a wide range of projects. We also offer great benefits which enable us to attract and retain top talent in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products space. For more information and other job opportunities visit us at ventura-solutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Tuesday, January 11, 2022