Manager, Product Marketing
Ventura Solutions LLC
- Vernon Hills, IL
We are recruiting for this exciting direct hire Digital Marketing Manager position for one of our top clients! Please apply if you are interested!
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for owning the site traffic, conversion, order and revenue targets for digital channels as well as driving the overall customer experience for visitors on the website.
- Creates and implements overarching digital strategy to optimize digital customer experience that includes marketing automation, social, search engine marketing (SEM), display and other channels that influence differentiated performance, drive lead generation and engagement/revenue
- Measures and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Drives digital demand of laboratory tools and consumables
- Partners with the Web Design and Development teams to build and enhance site features
- Ensures site search and site merchandising is aligned with expectations and continually optimized
- Audits the site to ensure correct presentation and optimal customer experience
- Monitors site traffic, conversion rates, bounce rates, site speed, etc. through Google Analytics and works with the broader marketing and product teams to drive continuous improvement
- Leads conversion improvement strategies including A/B testing initiatives, product recommendations, on-site search rules and recommendations, etc
- Lead the overall site navigation and merchandising strategy (i.e., site structure, linking) to optimize revenue and customer engagement goals within our digital channels
- Become intimately familiar with site specific metrics and develop a consistent approach to evaluating product performance
- Leverage broader customer analytics and insights to drive site performance based on customer behaviors and buying patterns
- Work with agencies as necessary
- Understand Salesforce sales cloud and marketing cloud capabilities and look for ways to leverage the broader technology stack in the building of the site experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher learning institution required, degree in business, marketing, or comparable discipline a plus
- 6+ years minimum preferred hands-on experience displaying proficiency in digital marketing including online advertising, programmatic display, social media, SEO and SEM programs, web merchandising and email marketing
- Previous experience owning a digital customer experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Proven track record of driving traffic, conversion, and onsite optimization
- Experience in Life Sciences is a plus
- Proven results in managing a website
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & digital channels KPIs
- Experience working with digital marketing and developing email marketing strategies.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressure, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate to all levels of the organization clearly and concisely.
- Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization.
- Ownership mindset and a natural collaborator
About Ventura Solutions:
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. Our extensive industry expertise in medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products along with an exceptional talent pipeline make us a top choice for a wide range of projects. We also offer great benefits which enable us to attract and retain top talent in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products space. For more information and other job opportunities visit us at ventura-solutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Tuesday, January 11, 2022