Ventura Solutions LLC
- Phillipsburg, NJ
Are you interested in working at an innovative Medical Device/Pharmaceuticals company?
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts financial analysis activities such as budget variance analysis, capital budgeting, audit, risk management and cash management.
- Ensures systems controls are in place and determines operation's consistency with corporate objectives and standards through various verification methods and procedures.
- Analyzes income statements and prepares reports on findings to make recommendations to management; Prepares annual, quarterly, or monthly financial and operational reports and assist with the evaluation of business results.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business.
- Audits financial data and various statements, including cash flow, income, and balance sheets to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares baseline financial models compiling data from various sources.
Prepares product line profitability analyses.
- Researches and recommends options and solutions for organizational improvement in expenses.
- Prepares operating budgets for units or departments based on actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports and other factors.
- Develops financial models in support of the annual budget and forecasting processes.
Assists department managers in the development of department and organization-wide budgets.
- Evaluates and determines profit margin increases and possible improvements in efficiency.
- Analyzes availability of current resources and makes recommendations on allocation.
- Gathers data to support budgeting analysis and forecasting. Analyzes current budgets to determine if funds are appropriately spent.
- Consolidates data from other departments into operating and capital budgets. Prepares budget reports and summary documents and reviews for accuracy.
- Reviews expenditures of requisitioning departments to ensure conformance to budget. Maintains records of expenses, inventories and budget balances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance
- MBA with 8 - 9 years experience in financial analysis, budgeting or similar discipline
- CPA / CA / CFA with 5 - 6 years exp. in financial analysis, budgeting or similar discipline
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- ERP System experience, 5 plus years.
- SAP experience needed at least 5 years.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting / Finance.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting, cash management, and financial analysis processes.
- Team handling experience.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT
- Typically works in an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level
- Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems
- A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on routine basis
- Minimal physical effort is required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 10 lbs.
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Duration: Temp. to hire
Employment Type: W2 employee with competitive benefits.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (flexible with start and end times)
· Choice of medical, dental, and vision plans.
· Paid vacation time.
· Competitive hourly rate.
This is a great opportunity, and we are looking to fill this role with the right person. If you are ready to embark on an amazing new career opportunity, APPLY RIGHT NOW!
Thursday, February 24, 2022