Ventura Solutions LLC
- Carpentersville, IL, United States
We are recruiting for this exciting new opportunity, see below and apply if you are interested!
- Working alongside our customers and internal resources, project manage many aspects of the design, development, and manufacturing of a medical device from the initial quoting and design for manufacturing phase through production launch and beyond.
- Quote the cost to manufacture new devices as part of new business development.
- Review customer requirements and design specifications, and provide design for manufacturing feedback to the customer to reduce production cost and decrease manufacturing complexity with a focus on eliminating waste.
- Work with quality engineering to develop and document all aspects of quality control for the product.
- Manage sub-tier suppliers from the initial quotation phase through PPAP approval and start of production.
- Design and manage manufacturing of custom fixtures and simple equipment needed for manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain all process documentation including manufacturing instructions, test methods, and process validation.
- Participate in quality improvement or cost save initiatives post-launch.
- Detail oriented project management mindset.
- Ability to communicate complex technical content in an understandable way verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 4 years of experience in design, development, or manufacturing of mechanical products or equipment.
- Ability to design products and equipment in SolidWorks or similar CAD software.
- Strong ability to manage technical documentation.
- Preferred but not required - experience with one or more of the following manufacturing processes: injection molding of thermoplastics, die cutting, metal forming or machining, sterile barrier packaging, thermoforming of thermoplastics, ultrasonic welding, UV cure adhesives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Wednesday, May 18, 2022