Are you interested in working at an innovative company?
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reads blueprints, bills of materials and calibration specs to build products with limited supervision
· Builds various electro-mechanical assemblies using blueprints, bills of material, and calibration specs
· Ability and willingness to rotate and work in different work cells
· Assists in training new assemblers on all assigned production lines
· Executes plant safety concepts and identifies potential safety concerns
· Perform light material handling work when required
· Performs other duties as required
· High school diploma, General Education Degree, or equivalent.
· 1-3 years’ experience in an electro-mechanical production assembly environment or equivalent combination of experience and/or accredited training.
· 3-5 years’ experience in electro-mechanical production.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Skilled in soldering, blueprint reading and functional comprehension of test and calibration specs.
· Ability to pay close attention to detail.
· Work well within a team and maintain pace while ensuring high quality standards. Assist other team members, as needed, to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Practices good housekeeping and keeps inventory neat, clean and orderly.
· Meet and maintain high attendance standards.
· Must have basic keyboarding skills and understanding of Microsoft Office products, and the ability to use email.
· Thrives in a face-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressure, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate to all levels of the organization clearly and concisely.
· Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT
· Ability to stand and/or walk constantly over a full work shift (8-12 hours).
· Ability to perform occasional to frequent pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, twisting, crawling and/or reaching over a full work shift (8-12 hours).
· Moderate physical demand; often lifting/moving average weight (up to 25 lbs.) with reasonable accommodations.
Location: Barrington, IL 60010
Employment Type: W2 employee with competitive benefits.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM (occasional overtime on Saturday, 5 AM – 10 AM)
· Choice of medical, dental, and vision plans.
· Paid vacation time.
· Competitive hourly rate.
This is a great opportunity, and we are looking to fill this role with the right person. If you are ready to embark on an amazing new career opportunity, APPLY RIGHT NOW!
About Ventura Solutions:
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. Our extensive industry expertise in medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products along with an exceptional talent pipeline make us a top choice for a wide range of projects. We also offer great benefits which enable us to attract and retain top talent in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products space. For more information and other job opportunities visit us at ventura-solutions.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable