Global Product Manager
Ventura Solutions LLC
- Webster, TX
We are recruiting for this exciting direct hire Global Product Manager position for one of our top clients! Please apply if you are interested!
This role will be focused on leading the product management discipline for a large, non-connected portfolio that includes a wide variety of NIST-calibrated laboratory tools. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for helping lead the go-to-market and launch activities for all products in this line including the development of channel launch strategies and working with the marketing and channel marketing teams to create compelling solution stories. The Global Product Manager will report to the Director of Product Management.
- P&L responsibility for maximizing global revenues, margins, and growth of assigned products by creating strong and innovative strategic plans for growth within the market.
- Drive revenue growth through overall product life cycle management including, but not limited to product line strategy and vision, product line road mapping, product line development in collaboration with Software Development, Engineering, Product Marketing and Commercial teams.
- Implement appropriate programs to sharpen the portfolio offerings through new product development, partnerships, sourcing, or other approaches with a focus on driving revenue and profitable growth of the category portfolio.
- Look for opportunities to anticipate and respond to market and customer needs by optimizing product portfolio across all possible markets, both existing and new.
- Develop strategies with Sales and Marketing to create stories that will drive market share growth.
- Develop and implement appropriate and effective global pricing strategies with Pricing team to maximize profitability and margin.
- Partner with Supply Chain to support supplier consolidation and cost reduction initiatives.
- Execute competitive assessments and voice of customer/market research to gain market insights for competitive, differentiated product strategies. Demonstrate strong global market understanding and stay current on market direction and drivers through a variety of means including, but not limited to, direct interactions with customers, outside suppliers, partners, and industry contacts.
- Gather and prepare all necessary product and technical information and content for the introduction of new products and ongoing product documentation, applications, and testimonials for all products to enable an exceptional customer experience, drive brand awareness and ensure customer loyalty.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or scientific field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 5 or more years progressive experience in product management; familiarity with products used in regulated environments, cold storage, or cold chain environments is a plus.
- Knowledge of Biopharma or healthcare-controlled products/applications, actual working laboratory or process/industrial experience or understanding of customer requirements in laboratory or process/industrial products considered preferred.
- Proven track record of commercial success within the product management discipline.
- Understanding of regulated markets.
- A high level of initiative, creativity, and work with little supervision. Ability to build strong executive and peer relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, including some international.
- Willing to take calculated risks and when risk does not pan out, must be able to learn from mistakes.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully balance the achievement of short-term objectives with longer term strategic goals.
- Must possess strong negotiation skills to independently negotiate and manage a relationship with external suppliers/management level personnel, representing the company’s interests.
- Must be able to obtain, manipulate and analyze data and effectively compile them and present them into reports or presentations.
- Thrives on fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate to all levels of the organization clearly and concisely.
- Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization.
Location: Webster, TX
About Ventura Solutions:
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. Our extensive industry expertise in medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products along with an exceptional talent pipeline make us a top choice for a wide range of projects. We also offer great benefits which enable us to attract and retain top talent in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products space. For more information and other job opportunities visit us at ventura-solutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Wednesday, September 21, 2022