Ventura Solutions LLC
- Irving, TX
We are recruiting for this exciting direct hire, full-time Personal/Executive Assistant position in Irving, Texas for one of our top clients! Please apply if you are interested!
The Personal/Executive Assistant will provide personal/administrative services to the Chairman of the Board, and other members of the senior leadership team. This role will interact with key constituents including senior leadership, Board members, customers and suppliers and other company leadership on behalf of the Chairman of the Board.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, team-oriented, and competent at multi-tasking. The candidate will demonstrate independent judgment and strong organizational skills. This is a highly visible role, one that requires a high degree of confidentiality and discretion. The ability to adapt to constantly changing demands, take on new and unfamiliar tasks, and work collaboratively with others is critical. Finally, this role requires flexibility to adapt to schedules given the pace of activity as well as the support for a global team across multiple time zones.
- Provide Administrative Support to Chairman and Sr. Executives ranging from extensive calendaring (work and personal), meeting schedules, expense reporting, maintaining accurate contacts database. This includes screening and validating the need to schedule appointments.
- Monitor, screen and respond as appropriate to Executive’s incoming correspondence including voicemail, email, and flag important and urgent items for attention.
- Organizing domestic and international travel arrangements for the Executive and/or team members.
- Assist with, and when necessary, coordinate quarterly Town Hall meetings, vendor/annual conferences, company meetings and events.
- Responsible for running personal errands
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Business, Administration, Office Administration, or related area; Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Demonstrated success over 5+ years of experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant to Sr. Executives in a large, complex organization.
- Located in Irving, Texas (required)
- Understanding of travel and expense systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products and demonstrated PC skills.
- Professional, polished and willing to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion. Sound judgment and integrity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Evidence of “big picture” perspective and ability to balance competing priorities or conflicting demands.
- High level of initiative, effort, leadership, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently and anticipating executive needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; sensitivity to needs of others
- Ability to use innovation and initiative to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, competing tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. Flexible and adaptable to change. Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proven time management and organizational skills. Mastered managing multiple priorities and meeting target dates. Ability to understand the interdependencies of key stakeholder interactions and create an appropriate level of urgency based on their inquiries.
- Ability to solicit cooperation and action from others throughout the organization.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment – balance of task and team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to communicate to all levels of the organization clearly and concisely.
- Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization.
About Ventura Solutions:
Ventura Solutions is a rapidly growing medical device and pharmaceutical staffing, consulting, and training firm. Our extensive industry expertise in medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products along with an exceptional talent pipeline make us a top choice for a wide range of projects. We also offer great benefits which enable us to attract and retain top talent in the medical device, pharmaceutical, and combination products space. For more information and other job opportunities visit us at ventura-solutions.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Wednesday, June 8, 2022