Account Director, Amazon [fully REMOTE option] for growing Global Beauty/Cosmetics CPG Consumer Products company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Walnut, CA, United States
Account Director, Amazon
- Client is open to remote position for out of state candidate
- If the candidate locates in LA, must work onsite or possible hybrid depending on the situation.
Our client is a private held growing Global Beauty/Cosmetics Consumer Products [CPG] eCommerce/Retail and Manufacturer/Distributor located in the San Gabriel Valley. They are looking to add a dynamic and entrepreneurial Account Director, Amazon to their team
The Account Director, Amazon will be directly responsible for the execution of the strategic growth plan of accounts under his/her scope. This role collaborates closely with the eCommerce and brands teams as well as internal and external partners to identify and execute all business needs/opportunities to manage the successful execution of all aspects of the business. Including, but not limited to portfolio management, catalog content planning, item setup/maintenance, promotional/merchandising/ programming, and business analysis. He/She executes with a 'champion-of-the-business' mindset and maximizes channel performance by continuously optimizing across marketing, merchandising, operations, and portfolio levers. He/She will play an integral role in inspiring a high-performance culture as well as enabling the company’s vision, mission & values across the company. This role reports to the President of Sales.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain brand and seller account health ensuring correct items are set up, selling, and are in good standing for Amazon
- Upload and optimize product listings, content, visual assets, and conversion rates
- Daily communication with our Amazon Account Rep to ensure catalog, inventory, and other key aspects of the account are in good standing
- Track and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews
- Build actionable insights from amazon and other marketplace data analytics that can be converted directly into strategy
- Review competitor product listings to identify best practices, new product opportunities and areas in need of improvements.
- Monitor marketing performance and spend for keyword campaigns and product ads
- Analyze sales performance on a weekly basis, prepare internal reports / monitoring of daily run rate, glance view rate, conversion rate
- Forecast and plans inventory purchases and FBA shipments to Amazon fulfillment centers to ensure proper stock level for the main warehouse and Amazon fulfillment centers
- Stay abreast of all changes to the Amazon platform - make sure the company is poised to benefit from any feature/product/tool releases to improve productivities and bring growth opportunities
- Lead the eCommerce P&L, driving to achieve top-line and bottom-line results by overseeing sales, budgets, and expenses to maximize ROI
- Develop and continuously refine an AMS/PPC strategy to drive profitable growth, making sure customer acquisition costs fit within our product margin model, connect with our team at amazon to ensure all paid efforts are running smoothly with emphasis on ROI, manage products to include in Ads that align with company focus
- ROI reviews on major promotions/initiatives
- Lead the creation of annual budget based on sales plan and manage spending throughout the year to come in at or under budget
- Full ownership of a discount/promotional calendar, set up all promotions across all brands, analyze details at the item level for profitability, inventory availability, and sell through
- Oversee products being available on all ecommerce channels in United States and help support Canada
- Communicate with and provide insight to retail.com, including, but not limited to, Walmart.com, Target.com, Ulta.com, Walgreens.com, CVS.com, RiteAid.com.
- Main point of contact with customer's retail team
- Work directly with all brand teams to ensure all content and imagery is on plan for every single item that is launching
- Oversee Digital Content Specialist and put in place standard operating procedures and strategies to make us successful
DTC Promotion Calendar
- Create, support, and maintain all brands promotions for DTC websites
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly activities planned out for the team to execute on
- Analyze DTC Google Analytics Data to make informed decisions to best serve our customers, while maintaining profitable initiatives
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor or management
- 3+ Years of Marketing or Brand Experience, past experience selling products as vendor via Amazon is a MUST
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Detail oriented ability to multi-task. Appreciation for a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e. web-based reports, databases and various multimedia technologies).
- Ability to think creatively and comfortable providing input around innovation & new concepts.
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a brand advocate and team player.
Thursday, September 30, 2021
up to $125K (flex DOE) + B