Sr. Financial Analyst [FP&A] for publicly held Real Estate | REIT company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Glendale, CA
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Our partner client is a stable and reputable REIT company located in LA. They are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst with strong analytical skills, business acumen and modeling skills to join our corporate Financial Planning and Analysis [FP&A] team in Glendale, CA.
- Responsible for transforming raw data into digestible reports and actionable insights
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets
- General Ledger expense analysis and reporting
- Analyzes operating results and create reporting for monthly P&L
- Assist with payroll budgeting and variance reporting
- Evaluate historical and projected financial results including both financial and operational metrics and provide recommended courses of action.
- Perform financial analysis for Regions and Divisions to enable better decision making for the field teams.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university in Accounting, Finance or Business related area required
- 5+ years of financial analysis / FP&A experience
- Big 4 or Tier 2 CPA public accounting background helpful
- Experience using Microsoft Excel including: VBA, database connections, pivot tables, vlookups, if statements, etc.
- Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvement and standardization.
- Demonstrated ability using analysis in a problem-solving manner rather than just as a caretaker, by developing new analysis and improving existing analytical methods.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and self-review essential to make sure analysis is ‘right first time and on-time’
- Self-starter with high intellectual curiosity and ability to multi-task/meet strict reporting timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Friday, February 14, 2020
up to $130K DOE