Property Accountant for large reputable Real Estate / REIT / Property Management Company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Irvine, CA
Location: Irvine, CA
Salary: up to $75k + 10% Bonus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for day to day accounting of two high rise office projects, which includes reconciliation of event deposits and income and allocation of expenses between the buildings in the respective project.
- Direct point of contact and daily communication with Property Management team in the Los Angeles office. Office visits encouraged once a month.
- Timely process monthly reporting, including lead schedules, accruals and variances to be delivered to both internal company stakeholders and two joint venture partners.
- Present draft of monthly reporting to internal company stakeholders.
- Responsible for answering questions in a timely and professional manner to joint venture partners.
- Assist in semi-annual reforecast process.
- Assist with review of annual CAM reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of schedules and support for annual audit.
- Responsible for tenant ledgers.
- Review bank reconciliations and manage cash balance.
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of loan draws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from US accredited university or college preferred
- 2+ year of experience in property accounting, preferably in commercial
- Working knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting
- Meticulous attention to details and accuracy
- Yardi or other Property Mgmt Systems experience preferred but not required
- Experience with CAM billing/reconciliations preferred but not required
Thursday, October 29, 2020
up to $75K + 10%B