Talent Acquisition | Recruitment Manager | HRBP for growing Global Consumer Products Manufacturing/Distribution company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- City Of Industry, CA
Talent Acquisition | Recruitment Manager
Senior Corporate Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Business Partner | HRBP
Our client is a private held growing Global Consumer Products Manufacturer/Distributor located in the San Gabriel Valley. They are looking to add a driven and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Manager to their tenured Human Resources team.
- The Role is not 100% TA and wouldn't want someone that's solely interested only/focus on that.
- 75%-80% Recruiting/Talent Acquisition [team collaboration]
- 20%-25% Working with HR Director on other aspects of strategic initiatives: process improvements, ER, candidate experience and onboarding, tech savvy person, streamline/maximize and potentially choose new ATS [current is Cornerstone], help with company events, employee engagement, partnering with hiring managers, training, et. Would like someone to evolve as lots of opportunity for growth.
Reporting to the Director of HR, the Talent Acquisition Manager will help drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy for the entire organization.We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team! As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, and retaining talented candidates. You will oversee planning, developing, and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
Essential Task, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Other duties may assign.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience as TA Manager or similar HR role
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Communications or Business related field with a strong academic record; Master's a plus
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS (preferred ADP), ATS (preferred Cornerstone), Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law.
- Strong interest in beauty and social media
- A positive attitude and a go-getter attitude for a fast-paced environment
- A strong multi-tasker that is also collaborative and very detail oriented
Office Environment During Covid: 1/2 [50%] rotating in office
Our client offers full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K amongst other benefits.
Monday, June 7, 2021
up to $95K + Bonus