Business Systems Analyst for a growing family owned company within Hospitality/Wine Industry [MAY BE OPEN TO PARTIAL OR FULL REMOTE]
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Paso Robles, CA
Business Systems Analyst
Client may be open to Partial or Fully Remote
The Business Systems Analyst will be primarily responsible for leading all implementation and integration projects associated with Microsoft Dynamics Navision (MS DYN) and will act as a liaison between the accounting team and 3rd party consultants. This individual will be the point of contact and subject-matter expert for all systems that affect accounting, will understand how systems are integrated, and be able to identify opportunities for process improvements. This role will also be responsible for associated day-to-day tasks, maintenance and upgrades as required. This role resides within the accounting department and requires both an accounting foundation and experience with MS DYN. This is a full-time, exempt position and you will report to Senior Manager, Accounting.
- Work closely with software vendors, 3rd party consultants, IT resources and a variety of departments throughout the organization, including accounting, finance, operations, production, and sales to plan, implement, test, and roll-out systems initiatives related to MS DYN and associated / integrated systems.
- Develop an understanding of business requirements and identify systems solutions that will increase process efficiency and improve accuracy.
- Considers the business implications of technology to the current and future business environment. Creates a long-range plan for accounting systems solutions. Can translate a long-term vision into short-term action items and milestones considering competing priorities.
- Track progress and communicate updates via our internal project management tool.
- Initial projects could include, but are not limited to MS DYN version upgrade, Accounts Payable automation, EDI configuration, Inventory Management improvements, DA/Billback automation.
- Work with business users to create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes meet project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- Responsible for configuring, updating, and maintaining the connection between the POS system and MS DYN. Ensure order-types are properly configured and that daily sales activities are properly reflected in MS DYN.
- Responsible for configuring, updating and maintaining the connection with our 3rd party warehouse and fulfillment facility, ensuring inventory management is streamlined and functioning efficiently and accurately.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of various data points and integrations; manages upgrades and system enhancements.
- Ensures user configuration and systems setup is aligned with proper internal controls.
- Work closely with the Director of Business Transformation to ensure newly created processes and workflows are documented in formal SOP’s.
- Builds, fosters and maintains relationships, networks and alliances to meet goals and achieve results. Works with external vendors to obtain support as needed and ensure the best delivery of services to the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting, Business Information Systems, or related field.
- Advanced degree or certifications a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related position required.
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience required.
- Proven understanding of basic accounting concepts required.
- Strong project management skills; successful track record of implementing and maintaining business systems.
- Wine industry experience highly preferred.
- Strong Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Can interpret product demos, analyze options, present cost/benefit analyses and proactively provide suggested courses of action.
- Is a well-rounded individual who has successfully performed within a winery or has a demonstrated track record of quickly learning and performing successfully in new industries.
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
upto $85K + 10% Bonus