Audit Partner for reputable Top 150 CPA firm
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Orange County, CA
Our client is a reputable Top 150 CPA firm located in Orange County. They have an exciting Audit Partner opportunity to join their team. The Audit Partner must possess the analytical skills necessary to diagnosis, develop, and implement solutions to clients' business needs. The Audit Partner should be able to demonstrate a track record of developing new business, and the ability to leverage relationships in building their referral network.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of diverse industry clients, including SEC registrants and privately held companies
- The Firm has a diverse clientele in various industries such as non-profit organizations, agriculture, dairy, construction/real estate, manufacturing and distribution.
- Assist in developing business plans and the implementation of those plans.
- Identify, resolve and communicate accounting and auditing matters
- Develop and execute the Firm strategy to drive growth.
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Ability to recognize potential tax issues both at the individual and company level
- Represent the Firm's brand to one's fullest potential to clients and prospects in the marketplace
- Understand client business and provide appropriate audit services to meet client expectations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company standards, policies and regulations or other technical involvement on Firm’s A & A quality
- Address client concerns and escalate complex issues to management for immediate resolution.
- Attract, develop and retain talent; Supervise audit directors, managers and associates on engagements
- Ensure the continuous professional development of staff is being met.
- Ability to add value by bringing a book of business and/or cultivating existing client relationships
- Travel as needed.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited 4 year college/university with CPA designation a must
- 15+ years of current and/or recent audit practice experience in public accounting preferably with National, Regional or Large Local CPA firms
- 5+ years senior leadership/management experience required
- A thoughtful, Inspirational and courageous leader, a Mentor
- Strong technical Accounting, U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), SOX and accounting procedures
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements, deadlines, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Develop audit seniors, managers and partners personnel, execute business plans and run a day to day profitable business, which includes managing collections, developing new business and increasing revenues
- Ensuring quality control systems and audit quality
- Exceptional organizational, communications and presentations (verbal and written) skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Market DOE + Potential Equity