Amazon E-Commerce Channel Management for privately held manufacturing / distribution company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Los Angeles, CA
E-Commerce Channel Management
Our client is a large manufacturing and distribution company located in City of Commerce .They are looking to add an International Buyer to their Purchasing team
Location: City of Commerce, CA
- Lead the company’s Amazon E-Commerce efforts in the United States, Canada, UK and other countries and be responsible for the on-going product merchandising, marketing, fulfillment, analysis and technology improvements to support e-commerce goals and objectives.
- Main areas of focus includes company direct-to-consumer websites, Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central, and other online retail sites as future growth opportunities.
- Identify data and listing errors and create customer service tickets and/or internal corrective action tasks to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Improve customer experience and site merchandising, and work with IT department to pursue any brand website modifications as needed
- Establish and drive online merchandising strategy which includes planning, product imagery, promotions, cross selling/upselling, and product copy
- Collaborate with divisional sales teams to ensure orders, both sales and replenishment, are processed and fulfilled.
- Establish, track and manage off-site / FBA inventory to minimize storage fees while maximizing sales and in-stock levels.
- Utilize Amazon Brand Registry to monitor and protect the company's brands and product listings.
- Development and execution of digital marketing strategies across digital media channels including pay-per-click, email, social, SEO, retargeting, etc.
- Work in cooperation with Marketing department to utilize company’s social media and brand websites to create advertisements and drive sales conversion
- Identify bundling opportunities and work with Business Development and Product Development teams to create new bundled SKUs for online sales.
- Explore ideas for products that can expand the Amazon catalog.
- Monitor and reduce compliance concerns on all Amazon platforms.
- Maintain extensive knowledge new innovations and technologies in e-commerce business and propose applications thereof to continuously improve the company’s e-commerce activities.
- Monitor plan performance and drive any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets
- Manage digital analytics, setting, tracking and reporting KPI benchmarks
- Maintain separate set of P&L statement to track financial performance of all Amazon and Marketplace e-commerce activities.
- Ensure department budgets are on target and within budget limits
- Promotes teamwork throughout the organization and provide assistance on special projects as required by other senior managers
- Be well-versed in all internal systems and software, i.e. ERP/MRP, Workplace, Wrike, DropBox, B2B, etc.
- Participate in training and meetings to keep abreast of new product launches and industry trends
- Abide by & promote company policies & participate in required company-wide programs as directed
- Attend company meetings & events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree in relevant coursework and 5+ years of e-commerce work experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Seller Central.
- Ability to setup PPC campaigns for Amazon Advertising
- Experience with Helium 10, Jungle Scout, or similar tool strongly recommended.
- Ability to develop and manage large datasets.
- Self-starting attitude, strong work ethics and ability to work under deadlines.
- Strong organization and computer skills, and experience with Amazon vendor and seller portals
Our client offers full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision ,Health and Paid time off amongst other benefits.
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Market Pay DOE