Financial Analyst for growing 3PL, Warehouse/Distribution company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Mira Loma, CA
FINANCIAL ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a growing third-party logistics (3PL) company with decades of experience in Warehousing, Distribution, Consolidation and Transportation. They are looking for talented professionals who can help them stand at the forefront of the logistics industry today
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments within the Operation and various profit centers and presents the findings to senior management.
- Creates financial pricing models for new potential customer RFP’s (request for proposals) and for re-rating of existing customer agreements. This person is the finance lead and works with multiple sources to efficiently pull together accurate RFPs for transportation and distribution customers.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Identifies trends and recommends improvements accordingly.
- Evaluates complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Establishes databases of pertinent information for use in analyzing future plans and forecasts.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the finance and accounting field.
- Collaborates heavily with operational leadership to provide quality tools to expedite and improve decision-making.
- Position is full time and on-site.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university
- 2+ years of Financial Analyst preferably within similar industry experience
- Advanced computers skills with MS Excel and experience with MS PowerPoint, Access and MS Word software.
Thursday, April 29, 2021
up to $80K (Flex DOE)