Independent Executive Recruiter|Search Consultant~Your Desk, Your Hours, Your Income @ Your Home!
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Los Angeles, California
Independent Executive Recruiter | Search Consultant...
an Exceptional opportunity to be your Own Boss, Own Hours, Own Income Potential!!!
Are you a Tenured Executive Recruiter with 3+ years of Staffing/Recruitment experience?
Are you Passionate about connecting People's Goals to Opportunities?
Are you Driven by Competition and Thrive on Making a Difference "1 placement at a time?"
Are you Sick of Reports, Rankings and Meaningless Quotas & #s?
Are you Ready for the next Step in your own Vertical Career?
Are you Ready to Control your own Destiny and Income?
If you answered YES to 1 or more of the questions above, then you're Ready and this is the "Ideal Entrepreneurial Opportunity” for you.
As an Independent Executive Recruiter for Vertical Careers, Inc. (VCI), you will have:
- Access to a Strong Alliance of other Tenured Independent Executive Recruiters throughout Southern California
- Access to Top Notch Mentorships and Leaderships with remarkable track record of success
- Access to Innovative & Cutting Edge Training, Applicant Tracking System and Job Boards
- Ability to manage your own Desk and Hours Anyway and from Anywhere you want (1099 Status)
- Yes, work in your PJs from Home... Why Not?!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- The Independent ER (IER) is a completely entrepreneurial role focused on developing and expanding new clients and candidates for senior level Direct-Hire/Permanent or Contract/Temporary/Consulting job orders and placement. The goal is to develop a strong client and candidate base and continually grow “Your Own” business year over year.
- IERs work closely with other Vertical Careers IERs and Split Partners to recruit and identify Top Talent to fill each other’s open positions.
- Independently pursue new business prospects in the market without territory limitations. IERs take a consultative approach with clients to maximize the value VCI provides and stands for at all phases of the recruitment process.
- Independently recruit using all resources available and creatively discovered to fill positions for your clients, IER Clients and/or Split Partner clients. We have a highly collaborative team and a flexible business model that allows for lead sharing with split revenue credit.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Related Field
- 3+ years of Prior Agency recruiting experience with Great Track Record of Success
- Prior recruitment or staffing experience with Accounting/Finance, HR/Office Administration, IT/Information Systems, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operational Management are helpful, but not required
- Consultative approach to client management and reputation for building lasting trusted relationships
- Strong research skills and business acumen; ability to spot trends, business movements and gather new insights to identify growth opportunities
- Demonstrates effective telephone marketing skills; ability to turn cold calls into conversations
- Passion for recruiting and ability to conduct professional phone screens and in-person interviews with mid to C-level professionals; ability to build rapport and immediate confidence
- Successfully matches candidates to client profiles, creates company profiles and conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions.
Critical Success Factors:
- Natural curiosity and passion for People
- Personal responsibility and accountability for success
- Extreme Self Starter and Self Discipline
- Desire and Motivation for unlimited earning potential
- Comfort developing relationships over the phone
- Highly Competitive and Go Getter attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach with a great sense of urgency and the ability to act quickly and efficiently
"There are a handful of companies who understand all successful business operations come down to three basic principles; People---Product---Profit. Without top people, you cannot do much with the other two."-Malcolm Forbes
Friday, February 21, 2020