100% Remote Full-Time/Full-Cycle Executive Recruiter or Sales/Account Manager ~Your Desk, Your Hours, Your Income @ Your Home!
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Los Angeles, California
Vertical Careers is growing and hiring for the following roles where Title is flexible and sky's the limit so "Step Up in the World" with us and "Change Lives One Placement at a Time!"
1. Sales | Business Development [mostly Client facing]
2. Recruitment/Staffing/Talent Acquisitions [mostly Candidate facing]
3. Executive Recruiter/Search Consultant [combo of 1 & 2]
4. Director of Recruitment | Talent Acquisitions [mentor, trainer, leader, supervisor] with track to Partnership
Exceptional opportunities to be your Own Boss, Own Hours, Own Income Potential!!!
Do you have 3+ years of Staffing/Recruitment industry experience?
Are you Passionate about connecting People's Goals to Opportunities?
Are you Driven by Competition and Thrive on Making a Difference "1 placement at a time?"
Are you Sick of Reports, Rankings and Meaningless Quotas & #s?
Are you Ready for the next Step in your own Vertical Career?
Are you Ready to Control your own Destiny and Income?
If you answered YES to 1 or more of the questions above, then you're Ready and this is the "Ideal Entrepreneurial Opportunity” for you.
As a 1099 Consultant for Vertical Careers, Inc. (VCI), you will have:
- Access to a Strong Alliance of other Tenured Independent Executive Recruiters and Bus Dev Consultants throughout Southern California [formerly with large national staffing & recruitment firms]
- Access to Top Notch Mentorships and Leaderships with remarkable track record of success [SuperStars and High Billers]
- Access to Innovative, Hands-On practical Training the "Headhunting" way, Applicant Tracking System and Job Boards [Crelate.com is amazing!]
- Access to entire country without territory or category limitations
- Ability to manage your own Desk and Hours Anyway and from Anywhere you want (1099 Status)
- Yes, work in your PJs from Home... Why Not?!
Scope of Responsibilities [all roles assume some of the same responsibilities]:
- The 1099 Consultant is a completely entrepreneurial role focused on developing and expanding new clients and candidates for senior level Direct-Hire/Permanent or Contract/Temporary/Consulting job orders and placement. The goal is to develop a strong client and candidate base and continually grow “Your Own” business year over year.
- You work closely with other Vertical Careers Consultants and Split Partners to recruit and identify Top Talent to fill each other’s open positions.
- Pursue new business prospects in the market without territory limitations. You will adapt to a consultative approach with clients to maximize the value VCI provides at all phases of the business development and/or recruitment process.
- Recruit using all available and hidden resources to fill positions for your clients, VCI Clients and/or Split Partner Clients. We have a highly collaborative team and a flexible business model that allows for lead sharing with split revenue credit.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Related Field
- 3+ years of Prior Agency recruiting experience with Great Track Record of Success
- Prior recruitment or staffing experience with Accounting/Finance, HR/Office Administration, Legal, IT/Information Systems, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operational Management are helpful, but not required
- Consultative approach to client management and reputation for building lasting trusted relationships
- Strong research skills and business acumen; ability to spot trends, business movements and gather new insights to identify growth opportunities
- Demonstrates effective telephone marketing skills; ability to turn cold calls into conversations
- Passion for recruiting and ability to conduct professional phone screens and in-person interviews with mid to C-level professionals; ability to build rapport and immediate confidence
- Successfully matches candidates to client profiles, creates company profiles and conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions.
Critical Success Factors:
- Natural curiosity and passion for People
- Personal responsibility and accountability for success
- Extreme Self Starter and Self Discipline
- Desire and Motivation for unlimited earning potential
- Comfort developing relationships over the phone
- Highly Competitive and Go Getter attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach with a great sense of urgency and the ability to act quickly and efficiently
"There are a handful of companies who understand all successful business operations come down to three basic principles; People---Product---Profit. Without top people, you cannot do much with the other two."-Malcolm Forbes
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Flex Comp Plan | NO Ceiling