HR Specialist ~ AAP & Compliance for growing Human Resources niche firm
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Santa Ana, CA
HR Affirmative Action Programs & Compliance Specialist
- Please NOTE that client's work hours are 6am to 3pmto better accommodate their east coast customers
- This is an In-Office only role with COVID19 Safety and Social Distancing practiced
Our client is a premier consulting firm specializing in Affirmative Action Programs and HR Compliance. Their mission is to provide superior client-focused and cost-effective specialized human resources. They are growing and are seeking passionate Human Resources Specialists to join their family oriented team. Excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience and be a part of decision making that are limited by large corporations or a government agency.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assists clients with their EEO/AAP compliance requirements:
- Affirmative Action Plan development (E.O. 11246, Section 503, and VEVRAA)
- EEO-1 Survey filing
- VETS-4212 reporting
- Collects data from clients, validates and reconciles data using Microsoft Excel, and formats data for Affirmative Action Plan Development Software
- Reviews the results of Affirmative Action Plan analyses with clients to identify problem areas and determine the next steps for compliance/Best Practices.
- Creates visually impactful presentations, with tools such as Tableau and Microsoft PowerPoint, to illustrate the results of statistical analyses.
- Supports clients through audits received from the Office of Federal Contractors Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Collaborates with other members of the team to complete work and projects.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in HR/Human Resources or Business Administration
- Professional Certifications: SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR preferred
- 3+ years of experience related to employee and/or personnel data, preparing, implementing, or administering Affirmative Action plans
- Effective communication skills, including ability to write cogent, concise, factual, and analytical reports.
- Strong computer and internet research skills. Proficiency in Microsoft applications with an emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and experience analyzing large, complex datasets.
Friday, April 23, 2021
Market Pay + Bonus