Digital Marketing Director for a growing Nationwide Automotive Services Company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Hialeah, FL
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
- Client will consider Partial or Fully Remote for the Right candidate.
- If you're not from or live in the area, please indicate if you're willing to relocate or remote only.
Our client is a growing nationwide automotive services company located in Miami Lakes, Florida. They are growing and have an exciting and newly created role as Digital Marketing Director to inspire and support further growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, this Entrepreneurial role with have lots of autonomy to spearhead the Marketing department with innovation, creativity and influence the Digital Marketing blueprint and drive sales.
The Digital Marketing Director will be responsible for all marketing operations for company including communications, brand development and strategies. The ideal candidate will lead our marketing team to develop, execute and optimize the marketing strategy.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Build the digital marketing roadmap, be involved in long term strategic planning.
- Manage a team of 7-8 professionals. Creating projects & strategies with clearly defined objectives that are aligned to quarterly and annual goals.
- Oversee the team who will manage all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, emails, advertising, social media accounts)
- Motivate, manage and supervise digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Measure ROI, KPIs and prepare budget.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer engagement.
- Utilize available data points to improve the SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to showcase the brand.
- Research competitions, perform benchmarking in peer group.
- Stay up-to date with digital technology developments.
- Overseeing the team’s day-to-day performance.
- Leading weekly meetings to measure the team's progress.
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies, or similar relevant field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a Digital Marketing Director
- 7+ years of Pay Per Click Advertising Experience
- 7+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- 7+ years of hands-on SEO experience.
- Considerable experience with all major Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Omnichannel marketing
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of UI/US usability
- Entrepreneurial and “Business- Savvy” mindset.
- Pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate Project Management Skills and understanding of OKR’s.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Project)
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Market Pay + Bonus