Sr Business Intelligence Analyst [ Analytics in SQL and Python]
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Los Angeles, California
A global professional services firm seeks a Sr. Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
You will be responsible for developing, researching, and implementing data analysis projects including but not limited to data reporting, data visualizations, and ad hoc research projects. You will work closely with the Technology Development management team on the planning, design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of said systems. The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that data systems are engineered for greater flexibility and reuse. You will work with various departments to ensure that their future data needs are met with their current and future designs.
- Working with Firm Management to further Data Analytics and Business Intelligence capabilities
- Strong development experience with tools such as Python, R, Tableau, Power BI, SAS, Alteryx
- Experience with developing forecasting models and presenting clear insights through visualizations tools
- Experience with working with diverse data sources, both structured and unstructured
- Working with Senior Management on projects to design, develop and deploy analytics solutions
- Analyzing and verifying internal consistency, completeness, and accuracy of data systems and makes required adjustments
- Acting as a resource to the firm on various data-related questions for staff and other users. Responding to user questions and issues in a timely manner and assists with solutions
- Working with vendors in order to resolve complex issues
- Staying abreast of current and new development processes, tools, technologies, and market trends as they relate to systems development and implementation in support of the legal industry
- Working with various firm departments and practice group attorney leadership or designees to provide guidance and support for development projects as they relate to more specific areas in the practice of Law at the Firm.
The successful Senior Business Intelligence Analyst must have Python and SQL experience along with data presentation and visualization skills; experience in installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and auditing the environment; and the ability to comprehend and perform advanced data analysis and communicate data findings.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Math, Economics, or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience with SQL, Python, data visualization, complex data analysis, and working with users is required.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau / Power BI), along with SQL, and Python is required.
- Experience with technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Apache Storm, MongoDB is a plus.
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
$80K - 120K