VP/Head of Marketing [Mandarin Req'd] for growing large Consumer Products CPG|Retail|eCommerce Company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Buena Park, CA
Vice President/Head of Marketing
Our client is a large Consumer Products | Retail| eCommerce Company with locations throughout the United States. They are growing and seeking a dynamic and strategic VP or Director of Marketing to join their leadership team.
The VP/Director, Marketing is responsible for the development, execution and monitoring of company branding strategy and marketing plans that are in line with achieving the business goals. S/He also oversees the customer service team to ensure positive customer experience.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business related field; Masters' preferred
- 10+ Years of Professional Experience in Marketing with 5+ Years in ecommerce marketing
- Experience in Food & Beverage, Grocery, or Retail industry is desired
- Exceptional leadership and experience with developing a team is required
- Expert-level knowledge of e-commerce and digital marketing Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service to articulate and analyze ideas between customers and stores.
- Conversational Chinese Mandarin is required.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills; Excellent communication, storyteller, collaboration, and planning skills
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to executives
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner.
- An understanding of all aspects of client-focused brand and marketing creative, including brand development, social, digital, advertising, and media design.
- Ability to pro-actively plan, schedule and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidential business information
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook),
- Marketing related tools, CRM tools such as HubSpot, Zendesk, eCommerce platforms such as Alibaba, Shopify and Wordpress
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong team player mindset
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Market Pay DOE