MS Dynamics 365 Project Manager for | ERP Systems Implementations for growing CPG | Food & Beverage company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Monrovia, CA
ERP PROJECT MANAGER
[IT Project Manager | ERP Systems Implementation]
Location: Monrovia, CA
Duration: Full Time
Our client is in the Food & Beverage CPG Manufacturing space that has aggressive growth strategies. They are currently looking for a passionate and driven ERP Project Manager. The ERP Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a successful ERP D365 Implementation (delivered on time, meeting customer requirements, with high team satisfaction), while working in coordination with IT Leadership. The PM will facilitate the definition of project goals, tasks and resource requirements. The PM will also be responsible for developing a project plan, assigning tasks and activities to project team members and monitor such tasks to completion. Lastly this is a role that will also require some hands on work such as project documentation, facilitating of business process sessions, root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Experience managing medium sized cloud based ERP implementations
- ERP experience in Microsoft D365, NAV highly preferred but not required
- Experience in DevOps preferred but not required
- Leads the definition of timelines, goals, tasks and resource requirements for ERP implementation
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional partners, including Operations, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing to clearly identify, explain and communicate their project involvement, project goals and expectations.
- Hands-on project management role; expected to develop, track and manage detailed project (and product) level timelines and critical path schedules.
- Develops and manages up-to-date timelines inclusive of the critical milestones in completion of multiple projects.
- Manages multiple priorities with competing deadlines and multiple stakeholders
- Ensures effective use of resources, communicates organizational priorities, and drives timely execution of projects
- Overall responsibility for cost, schedule and technical baseline of assigned project.
- Conduct periodic project team meetings.
- Maintain accurate project schedules.
- Project Documentation and Reporting.
- Process Improvement knowledge and experience is desired
- Bachelor's degree required
- PMP Certification preferred
- 5+ years project management experience including complex, enterprise-wide projects
- Cloud ERP project management hands-on experience with strong functional knowledge in the areas of financials, order management, supply chain and manufacturing preferred
- Experience in Food Manufacturing Industry is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including knowledge of MS Project and Visio
- Advanced time management, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills: comfort and ability interfacing up, down and across cross-functional teams
- Manages multiple tasks simultaneously to deliver deadlines and priorities in timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a focused highly driven team to achieve set goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to seek out new methods, principles and changes to existing practices that come from active participation in continual process improvement.
Friday, September 17, 2021
up to $150K + 20% Bonus