Senior/Compensation & Benefits Analyst (Chinese Mandarin preferred) for large Consumer Products | Retail Company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- La Mirada, CA
Senior/Compensation & Benefits Specialist
*Bilingual Chinese Mandarin highly preferred and priority given
*Title is flexible to Senior Comp & Analyst depending on experience
Our client is a large Consumer Products | Retail Company with locations throughout the United States. They are growing and seeking an experienced and analytical Comp & Benefits Analyst to their growing Human Resources team.
Reporting to the VP of HR, the Sr./Comp & Benefits Analyst is responsible for analyzing compensation data within an organization and evaluating job positions to determine classification and salary. Administers employee insurance, pension and savings plans and works with insurance brokers and plan carriers.
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs for a broad spectrum of exempted and non-exempted employees.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company and industry.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale.
- Improve recruitment and retention.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Develop job descriptions for various positions and determine appropriate base pay.
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Administer and manage employee insurance plans.
- Oversee pension and savings plans.
- Advise on salary increase requests.
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers.
- Research job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
- Advises managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective agreements, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- 2 to 5 years compensation experience in multi-state environment, preferably in a large privately held Retail, Restaurant, Food & Beverage, CPG, Manufacturing and/or Distribution
- Sales incentive plan development and administration experience a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, Access and other reporting writing software
- High level knowledge of Compensation practices and principles, pay laws and regulations across all states within USA
- Extensive FLSA knowledge
- Broad understanding and experience with incentive compensation, processes and programs
- Ability to manage confidential data
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate and quality work
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
up to $90K + Disc Bonus