Senior Corporate Recruiter |Talent Acquisition HR for a growing 3PL, Warehouse/Distribution company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Santa Fe Springs, CA
Corporate Recruiter | Talent Acquisition | Human Resources
Our client is a well established rapidly growing third-party logistics (3PL) company with over 3 decades of experience in Warehousing, Distribution, Retail and eCommerce fulfillment (think Amazon). They are looking for talented professionals who can help them stand at the forefront of the logistics industry today.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Consults with hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits existing job descriptions.
- Develops recruitment programs, to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Writes and places job advertisements in various media and internal job posting program
- Coordinates, sets up and participates in job fairs.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates when necessary.
- Utilizes online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Arranges travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants.
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
- Presents candidates to hiring managers, coordinates interviews, negotiates offer packages, processes offer and initiates onboarding.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references.
- Develop and maintain internship program.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Related industry experience required within 3PL, Distribution/Warehouse, Manufacturing, etc.
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting
- Experience with Boolean searching required
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Headhunting/Cold Call Recruiting skills preferred
- Must be extremely computer literate to be able to quickly learn the in-house programs and systems
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Market Pay + Bonus DOE