Sr. Financial Analyst for global BioScience | Pharmaceutical Company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- El Segundo, CA
Sr. Financial Analyst
- 2 Openings: 1 supporting West Coast and 1 East Coast
- Client is currently working Fully Remote for the time being with future plans of returning to office, where WFH/remote working flexibility is offered
- Client offers exceptional Benefits and progressive career path when intelligence meets patience
Our client, a large reputable publicly traded Bioscience | Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a highly motivated individual as a Sr. Financial Analyst to join their elite Global Manufacturing Finance Team. You will work with the finance team in supporting efforts in this exciting, new area of discovery. The Sr. FA will assist the Company’s Financial Planning and Analysis [FP&A] team as well as support corporate accounting and reporting needs.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary responsibilities will revolve around supporting the consolidation of the company’s financials for management reporting, maintaining the planning system (Hyperion) for actuals reporting and forecasting/budgeting.
- Assist in the development and coordination of financial budgets for the Company, in partnership with department heads/project leads.
- Monthly & quarterly reporting (headcount, OPEX, Capital)
- Work with Accounting on monthly close and provide monthly accruals
- Build and consolidate summary files for reporting actuals, forecast and budget.
- Assist in building management-level presentations for Kite leadership.
- Assist in performing ad hoc analytics (NPV, headcount analyses, etc) and rollups.
- Assist in day-to-day management of departmental financial analysis needs
- Assist in accounting close process by analyzing variances and ensuring financial reporting is accurate.
- Develop process improvements for financial reporting.
- Hyperion system maintenance
- Other ad hoc analysis and duties as assigned.
- BA in Finance, Accounting or Business related field required (or relevant experience)
- 4+ years of experience in similar FP&A role as Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst
- Experience in high-growth and multi-national organization a plus
- Highly proficient in Excel (including the ability to perform pivot tables, VLOOKUP and high-level functions and formulas) and PowerPoint.
- Solid proficiencies utilizing key finance systems and reporting software (such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP, COGNOS planning).
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP).
- Detail-oriented is a must; exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
up to $100K (Flex DOE) + Bonus