Tax Senior Associate for Encino Firm-Close to home for Valley Residents!
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Encino, CA
TAX SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Our client has been recognized by Forbes (2020) as one of "America's Best Accounting Firms." Their Corporate Culture promotes flexibility in order to balance work and home life and the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week as well as "dress for your day" dress code that includes jeans any day of the week.
They currently have an opening for a qualified Tax Senior who is responsible for the preparation of a full range of tax services for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Key responsibilities include:
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the tax managers and partners to plan and manage multiple client engagements while understanding clients’ goals and needs
- Preparing complex income tax returns including Corporate, S-Corp., partnership, and individual clients
- Maintaining active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively
- Ensuring quality of work product and communicating progress to managers and partners
- Assisting, supervising and mentoring junior team members
Qualifications & Required Experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or Business with a strong emphasis in accounting
- 3+ years recent experience with a CPA firm
- Tax preparation experience of privately held companies and high net worth individuals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets
- Proven track record of proactively pursuing professional development activities
Saturday, July 3, 2021
$65k - $80k neg. DOE