Director of Sales and Marketing Analytics for growing consumer products company
Vertical Careers, Inc.
- Playa Vista, CA
Director of Sales and Marketing Analytics
- Review the measurement of key demographic and channel metrics.
- Lead the optimization of customer SKU assortment and marketing spend.
- Manage and negotiate customer specific POS and market share contracts.
- Oversee the development and updating of KPI customer performance deck.
- Track sales, provide key data interpretation, determine promotional ROI, forecast and identify trends and opportunity gaps to assist in proactively supporting the growth of our brands.
- Develop and provide consistent reporting of product and customer performance.
- Develop queries, collect, and compile data into organized presentation formatted spreadsheets.
- Further develop, produce, and analyze account specific P&Ls, while leading the development of improving reporting systems.
- Lead the budgeting process for sales and key operating expenses.
- Drive the updating of annual forecast, and further automate routine updates.
- Utilize market data to understand top trends and lagging categories, including categories where company does and does not have a presence.
- Lead the analysis of new item performance.
- Partner with marketing on improving SKU margin.
- Partner with Demand Planning on analyzing inventory levels.
- Provide key insights and analysis to owner and executive team.
- Develop pitch decks for investors.
- Develop and drive processes and procedures.
- Support sales on execution of customer presentations.
- Oversee the production of routine sales reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field of study. Master’s Degree / MBA preferred.
- Experience with sales analysis in the CPG or Retail industries is required.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in sales and marketing analytics, with 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with MAS 200, SAP Business One, or related ERP software highly preferred.
- Experience in writing database queries using a combination of Excel, Crystal Reports and Access.
- Experience with SalesForce.com, IRI/AC Nielsen, SPINS and processing reports from Retail Link.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and prioritize in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Must be highly detail oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Market Pay +DOE