Our specialty practice is looking for skilled, caring, collaborative, and friendly Veterinary Technician Manager to join our existing veterinary team in providing superior specialty veterinary care in the Pacific Northwest. Our privately owned hospital is state-of-the-art and very well managed.
To provide the best care possible, we stay up to date on new innovations and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. We don’t shy away from technology, so our practice is fully equipped and staffed.
When hiring new team members, we focus on cultural fit, which allows us to boast an awesome group of people you will love working with every day. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and we promote a sensible work/life balance policy for all team members.
Your job description is a mix of veterinary technician duties coupled with management duties. You will report directly to our veterinary practice manager. An example of our expectations and what we want to see in you -
• Supervise technicians and other medical personnel in our surgery department, evaluating performance (introductory and annual), reviewing time reporting, enforcing company policies, and communicating new practices and policies regarding technical duties; participate in selection and discipline of staff.
• Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT), Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT), Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT), or the Licensed Veterinary Medical Technician (LVMT) preferred or equivalent experience. May consider an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience.
Competencies should include:
• Leadership skills
• Time management
• Organization skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Multi-tasking and setting priorities
• Veterinary Technician Registration or equivalent experience
• High level of competence in the complete range of veterinary technician skills
• Working in a team environment
• Customer Service
• Attention to detail
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Supervisory skills, including performance management, feedback, and communications
If you are looking for a fun, collaborative and compassionate environment to practice medicine please call/text me at 858-531-1190 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.