Regional Director of Operations
- Chicago, IL
Our veterinary support organization is focused on improving the lives of veterinarians as we partner with Veterinary hospital owners looking to improve their quality of life in a hospital ownership transition. We are seeking a Regional Director of Operations for our practices located in the Midwest. We do want candidates who currently live in the Midwest (MN anyone? or surrounding states) or willing to relocate to the Midwest.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- • Collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer, VP of Operations, and other key staff to identify and drive improved processes for partner practices, review and manage costs, and implement efficiencies within a growing multi-location veterinary hospital organization
- • Build and develop strong relationships with our partner veterinarian practices, practice leaders, technicians, and administrative team members continually striving to maintain their local identify, culture, and legacy
- • Effectively managing the P&L of the assigned practices and tactics for meeting financial performance targets
- • Work with leadership team to develop, enhance, and execute on growth and ongoing strategic initiatives and planning for all assigned practices.
- • He/she will support organic growth, and have a role in the successful integration of newly acquired practices
- • Manages practice leader, this includes evaluating performance, creating development plans, and coaching the team towards optimal performance
- • Results oriented individual with strong business planning and execution skills
- • Successful candidate must have a strong background in financial management and analysis
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to build relationships with veterinarians, practice leaders, other veterinarian professionals and hospital partners is required.
- • Experience successfully leading and motivating teams is required.
- • Must be a critical thinker, able to logically evaluate all aspects of situations and problems, to arrive at optimal solutions.
- • Must have a high degree of personal accountability, energy and an entrepreneurial mindset
- • 3+ years in an operational role coupled with experience in a multi-location (customer service experience) focused operation. Veterinary management experience is not required but is helpful.
- • Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degrees welcome
- • Ability to successfully lead and motivate teams
- • Previous P&L responsibility & budget management experience is a plus
- • Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- • Experience in the veterinary industry, human medical/dental industry, or other physician focused multi-site industry is a plus
Monday, September 13, 2021
Depends on experience