Pharmaceutical Opportunity: Analytical | Method Development Scientist (s)
- Chelmsford, MA
Analytical Development Scientist(s)
API | Small Molecules
(Multiple Opportunities - Staff, Senior, Principal)
This Group continues to GROW!!
Your Mission Statement:
Develop analytical methods with a particular emphasis on HPLC, GC and LC-MS; Supervise associates
Your Role with the Company:
- Provide supervision, training and mentoring to Associate Scientists and Scientists.
- Develop analytical methods primarily for drug substances
- Participate in project management activities which could include creating and meeting objectives for timelines, budgets and project goals.
- Be a contributor to the technical growth of the department and company.
- Expertise in method development within a GMP environment (API / small molecules)
- Experience in HPLC, GC, LC-MS, Karl Fisher (KF), spectroscopy, and wet chemistry
- Exposure to writing method validation protocols and reports.
- Previous supervisory experience.
Contact us now for additional details.
Call: 978.686.2200 OR
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Schedule a Time To Talk With The Recruiter:
Visit our Company Website: (www.vista-technology.com)
Visit our Career Opportunities Page: (www.biopharmaceuticaljobs.net)
Friday, July 17, 2020