BIOTECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITY: Laboratory IT (Information Technology) SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Woburn, MA
NEW POSITION - - - NEW OPPORTUNITY
SYSTEMS ANALYST (RESEARCH LABORATORY)
Due to Company growth - we are recruiting an experienced Systems Analyst to provide support for Laboratory-Based IT systems including scientific software applications and PC’s.
The qualified candidate will be able to interact with numerous stakeholders and leadership teams including Scientists, Scientific Computing and Facilities Management to understand current laboratory processes, gather requirements for new equipment and software, identify opportunities for improvement and deliver recommendations.
You will assist in the evolution of the products and improvement of the user experience.
Your Background Profile:
- IT experience preferably in a biotech or academic environment - supporting laboratory research (biology and / or chemistry).
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems and MS Office (especially Excel).
- Knowledge of network technologies and IT infrastructure components | technologies (i.e., virtualization, VDI, VLANs, data protection).
- Understanding of system lifecycle methodology.
- Validation knowledge (i.e. 21 CFR Part 11) would be helpful.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Install and support laboratory-based Scientific and IT software application installations and updates; Be the IT Specialist on laboratory-based software products.
- Perform system requirements gathering for all systemic changes for new laboratory equipment and scientific software and execute changes.
- Liaise with vendors of laboratory equipment (i.e., HPLC, LC/MS, etc.) and software to understand equipment and software capabilities, management and patching requirements, and software update and patching cycles.
- Deploy new and upgraded hardware, peripherals and accessories.
Would you like to learn more?
Schedule a time that works for your calendar to talk with the Recruiter - click on the link https://calendly.com/richconnors or
Call: 978.686.2200 or
Visit our Company Website - www.vista-technology.com
Visit our Career Opportunities Page - www.biopharmaceuticaljobs.net
Monday, March 28, 2022