Research | Leadership Opportunity: Immunotherapy | Immuno-Oncology . . . CRISPR
- Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Scientist (Title depends on experience level): Immunotherapy | Immuno-Oncology . . . CRISPR
This start-up immuno-oncology company is expanding in 2020!
Does the below opportunity describe your skills and area of interest?
Design and execute genomic screening and editing studies to support immunotherapy | Immuno-oncology development efforts.
Your Background Profile | Skills include:
- Library-based genomic-wide screens using CRISPR / Cas9-based gene editing
- Cancer Biology | Tumor Immunology
- Project Leadership
- Flow cytometry as well as other analytical techniques (e.g. qPCR)
Your Primary Responsibilities include:
- Lead genomic screening and editing efforts for target-related studies that will include library-based genome-wide screening, arrayed CRISPR / shRNA screen, CRISPR / shRNA based target assessment.
- Develop molecular and cell-based assays for testing gene editing tools and sgRNAs
- Supervise junior lab members
This Company is ready to interview today!
Contact us now for additional details
Call: 978.686.2200 OR
Email: email@example.com OR
Schedule a Time To Talk With The Recruiter:
Visit our Company Website: (www.vista-technology.com)
Visit our Career Opportunities Page: (www.biopharmaceuticaljobs.net)
Thursday, April 2, 2020