Front-End Software Developer
Vital Tech Solutions
- Detroit, MI
Job Title: Front-End Software Developer
Location: Remote / Michigan
The Front-End Software Developer is responsible for implementing the user interface for cloud-based web-applications.
- The Front-End Software Developer reports to the Senior Software Engineer.
- Develops we-based user interface for cloud software.
- Determines the structure and design of web pages/applications.
- Optimizes web pages and software applications for maximum speed and reliability.
- Writes reusable code and libraries.
- Validates input before submitting to back end.
- Collaborates with team members and other stakeholders.
- Defines how the application looks and how it works and creates UI/UX wireframes.
- Translates UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Expert level with MAC and OS
- Proficient in Git
- Industry experience preferred.
- PHP knowledge, would be helpful
Front-End Software Developer Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Capable of working with others.
- Strong commitment to company values.
- Emphasizes excellence in the fulfillment of duties.
Wednesday, June 23, 2021