Electrical Product Engineer
Vital Tech Solutions
- Farmington, MI
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Farmington Hills, MI / Hybrid
*Relocation assistance can be provided.
As an Electrical Engineer is responsible for analysis, recommendation, and implementation of customer requirements into detailed analog and digital circuit designs for automotive USB Hubs and Power Delivery Systems, Switches, Steering Column Control Modules and Integrated Control Panels.
- Responsible to perform design trade-off analysis, circuit design implementation, requirements vs capability analysis, DFMEA's, and worst-case analysis.
- Interfacing with the customer is required.
- The position will entail working as a member of a multi-discipline design team working with Software and Mechanical design activities as well as interfacing with suppliers, purchasing, manufacturing, test engineering, quality, and sales.
- Generation of Schematics, Bills of Material’s, PCB layouts, as well as coordinating builds and verification tests.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent in related discipline
- 5 + years Automotive Electrical Design Experience
- Review and understanding customer design requirements.
Friday, May 6, 2022