Senior IT Project Manager / IT Program Manager - IT Audit / Risk / Banking
Vital Tech Solutions
- Milwaukee, WI
Senior IT Project Manager / IT Program Manager - IT Audit / Risk / Banking (Milwaukee, WI/Remote)
- Align people, process, and technology for medium to large projects concurrently.
- Oversee organization transformation, change management, and process improvement.
- Apply expertise in best practices, IT Governance, Audit, Risk, Regulatory & Compliance.
- Work with Project Management Office (PMO). Use Financial/Banking/Insurance knowledge.
- Develop and manage project plans, scope, estimates (WBS), scheduling, and budgets.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and assign tasks. Lead project meetings and Scrum activities.
- Facilitate collaboration for implementations, integrations, migrations, and enhancements.
- Identify and resolve issues, roadblocks, and dependencies across different groups.
- Assist with business analysis, feasibility analysis, business case, and risk management.
- Present updates to leadership and stakeholders. Ensure that best practices are followed.
- 7+ years as an IT Project Manager, IT Program Manager, IT Portfolio Manager, etc.
- Process Improvement, Change Management, Transformation & Best Practices expertise.
- Experience with IT Governance, Audit, Risk, Regulatory, Compliance, or SOX/MAR.
- IT Infrastructure or Data Analytics knowledge. Financial/Banking or Insurance.
- Agile/Scrum, KanBan, ScrumBan, Lean Six Sigma, SDLC, and/or Waterfall methods.
- PMP, CSM/PSM/CSP, SAFe, ACP, PROSCI, CPA, CIA, CISSP or CISA preferred.
- MS Project, Jira or Rally. Bachelor’s or Master’s in Information Technology/Business.
Posted On: Thursday, June 17, 2021