Vital Tech Solutions
- Ann Arbor, MI
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Develop research and development specifications for software projects.
- Implement software modules according to specification and conduct testing to ensure performance and reliability.
- Create test plan and provide information on the implemented functionality.
- Explore and propose new software technologies and solutions.
- Configure package of computer software components and prepare them for installation on target systems. Write installation scripts to ensure the programs will be properly installed/uninstalled from target systems.
- Test installation packages to verify correct operation.
- Document installation packages and testing sessions.
- Participate in review and test of work of other software engineers.
- Review status reports prepared by 3rd party developers; review code and advise on alternate implementation methods and fixes.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Professional software development experience using .NET and C#
- Skilled in object-oriented design and development
- Experience with application lifecycle, professional software maintenance and design practices
- Experience with SQL
- Experience developing web services or web applications
Key Must Have’s:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in software engineering, computer science, computer engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience on DICOM and HL7 standards.
- Knowledge of InstallShield installation package creation software
- Programming experience in C++
- Experience with ASP.NET and web development.
- Experience with team foundation server
Friday, September 17, 2021